Saturday, October 15, 2011

Amazon Kindle for 79 bucks hm..

The popular e reader kindle now 79 bucks hmm... shock when i see the price. well as I know from the last time I see the price is still above 100 bucks. the interesting that happen is the book price. many of them is below 10 bucks. well maybe that because that would no printing cost so the price would soo cheap.


Hopefull I insert this thing to one of my wishlist next month. btw is free supersaver shipping cost hoho. it's support Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion. and the best thing is 1 year guarantee. hoho..

2 comments:

  1. This is a "for sure" Christmas gift for someone in my family! Love it! Thanks again David for stopping by and leaving a kind word! You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha you are the best colleen.. keep on the spirit :)

    ReplyDelete